But, like our brief four years in high school... ...what makes life valuable... ...is that it doesn't last forever. What makes it precious is that it ends. And I know that now more than ever.
And I say it... ...today of all days... ...to remind us that time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life. Make yours count for something. Fight for what matters to you. No matter what. Because even if we fall short... ...what better way is there to live?
It's easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today. But there will be dark days ahead of us too. There will be days where you feel all alone. And that's when hope is needed most.
不論遇到多少困難 不論感到多麼失落 你一定要答應我 你會永遠抱持希望 保持活力 我們不能讓挫折打敗
No matter how buried it gets... ...or how lost you feel... ...you must promise me... ...that you will hold on to hope. Keep it alive. We have to be greater than what we suffer.
我祝福各位都能成為希望 因為人們需要希望 就算我們失敗 至少我們努力活出生命
My wish for you... ...is to become hope. People need that. And even if we fail... ...what better way is there to live?
看著過去四年 對我們影響深遠的師長、同學 我知道我們即將說再見 但我們會帶著彼此的一部份 邁向人生的另一個階段 而那部分會提醒我們,我們是誰 以及我們想成為怎樣的人 As we look around here today... ...at all of the people who helped make us who we are... I know if feels like we're saying goodbye. But we will carry a piece of each other... ...into everything that we do next. To remind us of who we are. And of who we're meant to be.
很榮幸和各位共度這段日子 我會想念大家
I've had a great four years with you. I'll miss you all very much.
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on. 服下蛋白質藥片,帶上頭盔
Ground Control to Major Tom, 地面指揮呼叫湯姆上校
Commencing countdown, engines on, 倒計時開始,啟動引擎
Check ignition and may God's love be with you, 檢查點火裝置,願上帝與你同在(祝你好運)
This is Ground Control to Major Tom, 這裡是地面指揮,呼叫湯姆上校
You've really made the grade 你幹得真不錯
And the papers want to know who shot you where 媒體都想知道是怎樣把你送到那兒的
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare. 如果可以的話,現在是時候出艙了
"This is Major Tom to Ground Control" "這裡是湯姆上校,呼叫地面指揮"
I'm stepping through the door 我正一步步穿過艙門.
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way 以奇妙的方式漂浮著
And the stars look very different today. 今日的星塵看起來也如此不同
For here 在這兒
Am I sitting in a tin can 我待在船艙裡
Far above the world, 遠在地球之上
Planet Earth is blue 看著蔚藍的地球
And there's nothing left to do. 如此自由自在
Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, 雖然穿越數万英里
I'm feeling very still , 但我此刻非常平靜
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go. 我想我的飛船知道該奔向何方
Tell my wife I love her very much she knows." 告訴我的妻子,我愛她,她知道的
Ground Control to Major Tom 地面指揮呼叫湯姆上校
Your circuits dead, there's something wrong. 你的電路裝置停止運行了,出問題了
Can you hear me, Major Tom? 你能聽到嗎,湯姆上校?
Can you hear me, Major Tom? 你能聽到嗎,湯姆上校?
Can you hear me, Major Tom? 你能聽到嗎,湯姆上校?
Can you... 你能.....
"Here I am floating round my tin can, 我漂浮在船艙的周圍
Far above the Moon, 遠在月球之上
Planet Earth is blue 地球如此蔚藍
And there's nothing I can do." 如此自由自在
希望你們看完都能體會這部電影想要表達什麼,最後送上主角工作的雜誌座右銘:
To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life. "看見世界,面對危險。跨越藩籬,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。" 希望你們喜歡這部電影:)
by 逸文老師
btw (1)在原著小說出版後,就出現了一句話:"He is Walter Mitty"「他是華特米提(主角名字)」 意思是形容那些愛做白日夢,但對自己人生不負責的人。 (2)Snoopy史奴比就是作者以華特米提為範本創造的米格魯,喜歡整天躺在屋頂上做夢。 參考資料自此